"electrouno.es" is deeply committed to compliance with Spanish and European regulations on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD and GDD, hereinafter LOPD).
In accordance with these regulations, we inform that the use of our blog may require certain personal data to be provided through registration or contact forms, or by sending emails, and that these will be processed by "electrouno.es", Data Controller, whose data are:
- Company Name: NoxSmart Trade, SLU
- TAX ID: B88595210
- Commercial Registry: Volume: 40133, Folio: 172, Section: 8, Registry Sheet: 713198
- Registered Office: Plaza Manuel Becerra, 15, 7ºB, 28028, Madrid
- Telephone: 910600459
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Processing of Personal Data
A personal data is any information related to a person: name, email, address, telephone number, NIF/NIE... Additionally, when a User visits our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
"electrouno.es", as Data Controller, has the duty to inform the Users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending e-mail or by filling in the forms included on the website.
Only the data necessary to perform the contracted service, or to respond appropriately to the request for information made by the user will be obtained. The data collected are identifying and correspond to a reasonable minimum to be able to carry out the activity carried out. In particular, no specially protected data is collected at any time. In no case will the data be used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Purpose: To answer your request for information made through our contact form(s).
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the consent of the User, which may be revoked at any time.
Transfer of data: Personal data will be processed through servers managed by Hetzner, which will be considered the Data Processor.
Purpose: Sending of communications, some of them commercial, of interest to the Users according to the subject matter of the blog. Sometimes the registration will involve the participation in the draw of a promoted product. As established by the LSSICE, "electrouno.es" undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For these purposes, information sent to customers for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship, if any, will not be considered as commercial communication.
Mailing list registration forms (newsletter)
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the consent of the User, which may be revoked at any time.
Transfer of data: Personal data will be processed through servers managed by Sendy, which will be considered the Data Processor.
Registration forms/customer registration/purchase forms
- -Manage your user registration on our website.
- -Manage the purchases made.
- -Provideinformation about the processing and status of purchases.
- -Historical record of purchases made on our website.
- -Management of comments and contents.
- -Sending communications via email and / or phone, in order to inform the user of possible incidents, errors, problems and / or status of orders.
Legitimation: The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the execution of a contract.
Transfer of data: "electrouno.es" will not transfer or communicate to any third party your data, except in the cases provided by law or when strictly necessary for the provision of a service. Specifically, the data may be transferred to:
- Technology service providers
- Payment service providers
- Courier and parcel delivery companies
- Third parties or intermediaries, as service providers, operating on our own behalf.
The transfer of data will take place in the strictest confidence, using the necessary measures, such as the signing of confidentiality agreements, or adherence to their privacy policies set out in their respective websites. The User may refuse the transfer of his/her data to the Data Processors, by means of a written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
In addition, in those cases where it is necessary, Customer data may be transferred to certain agencies, in compliance with a legal obligation: Spanish Tax Agency, banks, Labor Inspectorate, etc..
Only persons over 14 years of age may provide personal data on this website. As required by the LOPD and GDD, in the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to process their personal data.
On the other hand, only persons over 18 years of age may contract our services. In case of minors under 18 years of age, the consent of their parents or legal guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to provide the services offered, unless the minor is emancipated.
When the User registers through the corresponding form, the information we collect includes:
- -Name and surname
- -Email and/or telephone
- -Sending addresses
In addition, the User must agree to the terms and conditions. Passwords are at the User's discretion. They do not expire. To recover the password the User must go to the specific form and enter his/her email.
The User, once registered, has access to a private panel, where you can view certain content, record purchases made, etc.. You can also manage your account options, such as password or User data.
The User will be able to receive the following notifications:
- -When registering on the platform (account validation email).
- -When making purchases, such as proof of purchase, incidents, shipments made, etc.
- -The User receives the newsletter of the store if he/she has registered in it, from which he/she can unsubscribe in his/her User panel and in the corresponding links included at the bottom of the newsletter.
- -Password recovery (specified in the previous field).
In "electrouno.es" we will block a User account if it commits suspicious or fraudulent actions. User accounts are not deleted for lack of use. To delete an account, the User must request it through your User panel, or by contacting us.
Users of the website "electrouno.es" are informed that we have taken security measures, technical and organizational measures at our disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data, and thus ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, according to the followingThe data will be processed in accordance with the current legislation on data protection. The personal data collected in the forms are processed only by the staff of "electrouno.es" or the designated Data Processors.
The "electrouno.es" Web Site also has an SSL encryption, which allows the User to securely send their personal data through the contact or registration forms on the website.
Veracity of the data
The User declares that all data provided by him/her are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated. The User will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any disputes or litigation that may result from the falsity of the same. It is important that, so that we can keep the personal data updated, the User informs "electrouno.es" whenever there has been any change in them.
Exercise of User Rights
The LOPD and GDD and the RGPD grant interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. To do so, the User must contact us, providing documentation proving their identity (ID card or passport), by email to email@example.com, or by written communication to the address listed in our Legal Notice. Such communication must reflect the following information: name and surname of the User, the purpose of the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the User himself. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as legal representative of the User, providing the documentation proving such representation.
The User may request the exercise of the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data, which is the right to obtain information on whether their own personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that, if any, is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of such data and the communications made or planned thereof.
- The right to request rectification, in the event that the personal data is incorrect or inaccurate, or deletion of data that proves to be inadequate or excessive.
- Right to request the limitation of its treatment, in which case only the data strictly necessary for the exercise or defense of claims will be kept by "electrouno.es".
- Right to oppose to the treatment: it refers to the right of the interested party to not carry out the treatment of his personal data or to cease in the assumptions in which his consent is not necessary for the treatment, that they are files of commercial prospecting or that have the purpose of adopting decisions referred to the interested party and based solely on the automated treatment of his data, except that for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they have to continue being treated.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another company, "electrouno.es" will provide the portability of your data in exportable format.
In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, the User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
We undertake to execute all these rights within the maximum legal deadline (1 month).
If a User considers that there is a problem with the way in which "electrouno.es" is handling their data, they may address their complaints to the Security Officer or to the appropriate data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Conservation of the data
The personal data of the Users whoThe personal data of the Customer who use the contact form or send us an email requesting information will be processed for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the request for information, or until the consent given is revoked.
The Customer's personal data will be processed until the end of the contractual relationship. The period of conservation of the personal data will be the minimum necessary, being able to be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries...); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books...).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years: Art. 30 Code of Commerce (accounting books, invoices...)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
- No deadline: disaggregated and anonymized data.
On the other hand, the data of Users who register for the newsletter will be kept indefinitely, until the consent given is revoked.
"electrouno.es"has a profile on some of the main social networks on the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), recognizing itself in all cases responsible for the processing of data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (hereinafter followers) published by "electrouno.es".
The purpose of the processing of data by "electrouno.es", where not prohibited by law, will be to inform their followers about their activities and offers, by any means that the social network allows, as well as provide personalized service to the user. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment will be the consent of the person concerned, which may be revoked at any time.
In no case "electrouno.es" will extract data from social networks, unless the consent of the User is obtained specifically and expressly for this purpose (for example, for the implementation of a contest).
The information provided by the User will have, in any case, the consideration of confidential, without being used for purposes other than those described herein. " electrouno.es" undertakes not to disclose or reveal information about the claims of the User, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of its relationship with the User.
This privacy and data protection policy has been drafted by ExpertosLOPD®, a firm specializing in data protection for online stores, on November 19, 2021, and may vary depending on changes in regulations and jurisprudence that may occur, being the responsibility of the owner of the data to read the updated document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this regard at all times.